Saturday, March 17, 2007

New Sufjan Joni Mitchell Cover and VOXTROT!!!


Any Sufjan song is worth going through hoops to get, this one is no different, but it wasn't too hard to come across, the song? Sufjan's cover of "Free Man in Paris" on the new Joni Mitchell tribute album, properly named: A Tribute to Joni Mitchell. I really enjoy the song, though I basically love anything Sufjan puts out there, so have a look for yourself.

mp3: Sufjan Stevens- A Free Man Paris

Also I just got a copy of the soon-to-be-coming s/t Voxtrot album, and I'm pretty sure after this first listen that it's going to be like every other Voxtrot I've heard: At first I'm iffy and not too confident that the song is good, but I do notice the potential. Then after a few listens, I can't get the song out of my head. So I am pretty sure that's what is going to happen with this whole album, because I even am picking up some clever riffs on first listen, and I'm actually really into some of the songs on the first listen, which is a good sign. So here are some of the tracks that caught my attention immediately. Always with love...BK

mp3's have been removed. But be on the look out for this disc. It's really growing on me.

No comments: