Sunday, March 11, 2007

2007 Music Completely Kicking My Ass

So I thought I would just bring up how awesome this year of music is so far. High expectations were set at the end of 06 and they have been met, with more and more and more breathtaking releases to come (Radiohead, Postal Service, just to name a couple). From Arcade Fire's Neon Bible to Modest Mouse's We Were Dead Before the Ship Even Sank to the brilliant new album by the The Rakes, Ten New Messages, I would have to say through and through this year is kicking some serious tale so far, and it's only March!! Of course some of these albums have not hit shelves yet, but ya know it's a pretty damn good showing for, let's say maybe the first third of the year. I'm gonna leave you with a bunch of new tracks because I gotta get working on what I see as, the top 100 albums I have heard. So it could be a couple days till that next post. Always with love...BK

mp3: Modest Mouse- Fire it Up
mp3: The Rakes- The World Was a Mess But His Hair Was Perfect
mp3: Feist- 1 2 3 4
mp3: Klaxons- Golden Skans
mp3: Wilco- Either Way
mp3: Kings of Leon- True Love Way
mp3: Arcade Fire- The Well and the Lighthouse

Buy Albums: We Were Dead..., Ten New Messages, The Reminder, Myths of the Near Future, Sky Blue Sky, Because of the Times, Neon Bible.

1 comment:

Gold Soundz said...

nice post dude, I dig the Modest Mouse and it also reminds me to listen to the new rakes album, its just sitting on my computer